200g Mayonnaise (or more to taste)
6-8 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
200 g speck, diced and fried crispy
1 head cauliflower, washed and cut into bite-sized florets
1/3 red onion, finely diced
1 red capsicum, diced
2 stalks celery, diced
6-8 pickles (dill or sweet), diced
Handful fresh parsley leaves
Smoked paprika to serve
1. Prep your salad dressing in advance and boil the eggs, fry speck etc as instructed in the ingredient list.
2. Place cauliflower into a steamer over a pot of boiling water and steam until just fork tender, approximately 10-12 minutes.
3. Place all remaining ingredients along with the chopped eggs into a large mixing bowl.
4. Tip cauliflower (slightly cooled) into the bowl with the chopped ingredients, add the salad dressing and stir thoroughly to combine.
5. Serve in a large salad bowl topped with roughly chopped egg, parsley leaves and a sprinkling of paprika.