back to recipes
Fried Egg Sandwich
- 4 Pace Farm eggs, fried
- 4 slices wholegrain woodfired loaf, (sliced on the diagonal)
- 2 small avocados
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- 4 bocconcini, sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1½ cups baby rocket leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Heat a little olive oil in a large non stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the bread and cook (in two batches if necessary) for 1–2 minutes on each side or until light golden. Remove and set aside.
- Place the avocado flesh in a bowl and mash roughly, along with the red onion, salt and pepper.
- Spread one side of the bread with avocado. Top with sliced bocconcini, tomato and rocket. Drizzle with olive oil. Top with fried eggs and sprinkle with extra salt and pepper.